美剧

[美剧] 凶鬼恶灵/Supernatural 全集第1季第1集剧本完整版

字号+作者:看剧本学美剧 来源:看剧本学美剧2018-02-24 我要评论() 收藏成功收藏本文

剧本台词字幕笔记中英文对照纯英文学英语文本PDF文档电子版纸质版第八季回归时,Dean在炼狱中度过了一段时间,并且已经在吸血鬼Benny的帮助下逃离了炼狱。'...

[美剧] 凶鬼恶灵/Supernatural 全集第1季第1集剧本完整版

剧本 台词 字幕 笔记 中英文对照 纯英文 学英语 文本 PDF 文档 电子版 纸质版

第八季回归时,Dean在炼狱中度过了一段时间,并且已经在吸血鬼Benny的帮助下逃离了炼狱。

与此同时,Sam过上了自食其力的普通生活,甚至爱上了一个叫做Amelia(Liane Balaban)的美丽兽医。

当兄弟俩在本季首集中团聚时,许多情况都已经改变。

Garth成为了新Bobby,继续做着恶魔猎人该做的事情。

Sam和Dean何时才能解开心结...

Kevin到底躲去了哪里...[展开全文]

第八季回归时,Dean在炼狱中度过了一段时间,并且已经在吸血鬼Benny的帮助下逃离了炼狱。

与此同时,Sam过上了自食其力的普通生活,甚至爱上了一个叫做Amelia(Liane Balaban)的美丽兽医。

当兄弟俩在本季首集中团聚时,许多情况都已经改变。

Garth成为了新Bobby,继续做着恶魔猎人该做的事情。

Sam和Dean何时才能解开心结...

Kevin到底躲去了哪里...

【剧本】:

Come on, let's say good night to your brother.

=>来吧,让我们说晚安给你的兄弟。

- 'Night Sam.

=> - “晚上山姆。

- Good night, love.

=> - 晚安,爱情

Hey ! Dean.

=> 嘿!院长。

- Daddy ! - Hey ! buddy.

=> - 爸爸! - 嘿!伙伴。

What do you think ? Sam is ready to touch around football yet ? - No, daddy.

=> 你怎么看 ?山姆准备接触足球吗? - 不,爸爸。

- No ? - You got him ? - I got him.

=> - 没有? - 你有他? - 我找到他了。

Sweet dreams, Sammy.

=> 甜美的梦,萨米。

- John ? John, is he hungry ? Okay.

=> - 约翰 ?约翰,他饿吗?好的。

Sammy ! Mary ! Mary ! Mary ! Hey, Sammy.

=> Sammy!玛丽 !玛丽 !玛丽 !嘿,萨米。

Okay ? Mary ! Daddy ! Take your brother outside as fast as you can ! Don't look back ! Now, Dean ! Go ! It's okay, Sam.

=> 好的 ?玛丽 !爸爸!把你的兄弟尽快带到外面!别回头!现在,Dean!走 !没关系,山姆。

I got it.

=> 我知道了。

dfgdfgdfgfdg Here.

=> dfgdfgdfgfdg这里。

Stay back.

=> 留下来

You have to stay back.

=> 你必须留下来。

Sam ! qweqwefsdfvxcvbcvb We were supposed to be there like 15 minutes ago.

=> 山姆! qweqwefsdfvxcvbcvb我们应该在15分钟前就在那里。

Sam, you coming or what ? Do I have to ? Yes.

=> 山姆,你来了还是什么?我一定要吗 ?是。

It'll be fun.

=> 那一定会很好玩。

And where's your costume ? You know how I feel about Halloween.

=> 你的服装在哪里?你知道我对万圣节的感觉。

So here's to Sam and his awesome LSAT* victory.

=> 所以这里是Sam和他非常棒的LSAT *胜利。

LSAT = Law School Admission Test All right, all right.

=> LSAT =法学院入学考试好,好的。

It's not that big a deal.

=> 这不是什么大事。

Yeah, he acts all humble, but he scored a 174.

=> 是的,他的行为都很谦虚,但是他得到了174分。

- Is that good ? - Scary good.

=> - 那好吗? - 好可怕

See, there you go.

=> 看,你去了。

You are a first-round draft pick.

=> 你是一个首轮选秀权。

You can go to any law school you want.

=> 你可以去任何你想要的法学院。

Actually, I got an interview here monday.

=> 事实上,我星期一在这里接受采访。

If it goes okay, I think I got a shot at a full ride next year.

=> 如果没事的话,我想明年我会全力以赴。

Hey, it's gonna go great.

=> 嘿,这会很好。

It better.

=> 它更好。

How does it feel to be the golden boy in your family ? They don't know.

=> 作为你家人的金童,感觉如何?他们不知道。

No ? I would be gloating.

=> 没有?我会喜怒无常。

Why not ? 'Cause we're not exactly the Bradys*.

=> 为什么不 ?因为我们不完全是Bradys *。

From the show "The Brady Bunch".

=> 从节目“布雷迪群”。

I'm not exactly the Huxtables*.

=> 我不完全是Huxtables *。

More shots ? The Huxtables from The Cosby Show.

=> 更多的镜头?从Cosby展示的Huxtables。

- No.

=> - 没有

- No.

=> - 没有

No.

=> 没有。

- No ! Seriously, I'm proud of you, and you're gonna knock them dead on monday.

=> - 不!说真的,我为你感到骄傲,你星期一要把他们打死。

You're gonna get that full ride.

=> 你会得到全面的旅程。

I know it.

=> 我知道。

What would I do without you ? Crash and burn.

=> 没有你我该怎么办 ?崩溃和烧伤。

Whoa ! Easy, tiger.

=> 哇!容易,老虎。

Dean ? You scared the crap out of me.

=> Dean?你吓死我了。

That's cause you're out of practice.

=> 那是因为你没练习

Or not.

=> 或不。

Get off of me.

=> 你离我远点。

Dean, what the hell are you doing here ? I was looking for a beer.

=> Dean,你到底在这里干什么?我正在找一杯啤酒。

What the hell are you doing here ? Ok, all right, we got to talk.

=> 你到底在这干什么 ?好吧,我们必须谈谈。

- The phone ? - If I'd called would you picked up ? Sam ? Jess, hey.

=> - 电话 ? - 如果我打电话,你会拿起?山姆?杰西,嘿。

Dean, this is my girlfriend, Jessica.

=> 院长,这是我的女朋友杰西卡。

Wait.

=> 等待。

Your brother Dean ? I love the Smurfs.

=> 你的兄弟迪恩?我喜欢蓝精灵。

You know, I got to tell you.

=> 你知道,我必须告诉你。

You are completely out of my brother's league.

=> 你完全没有了我兄弟的联赛。

Just let me put something on.

=> 只要让我把一些东西。

No, no.

=> 不,不。

No, I wouldn't dream of it, seriously.

=> 不,我不会认真地想到它。

Anyway, I got to borrow your boyfriend here, talk about some private family business, but nice meeting you.

=> 无论如何,我要在这里借你的男朋友,谈谈一些私人家庭生意,但很高兴认识你。

No.

=> 没有。

No, whatever you want to say, you can say it in front of her.

=> 不,不管你想说什么,你可以在她面前说。

Okay.

=> 好的。

Dad hasn't been home in a few days.

=> 爸几天没回家

So ? He's working overtime on a "Miller Time"* shift.

=> 那么?他在“米勒时间”轮班加班。

He'll stumble back in sooner or later.

=> 他迟早会倒退的。

"Miller Time" is a slogan for a beer.

=> “米勒时间”是一个啤酒的口号。

Dad's on a hunting trip, and he hasn't been home in a few days.

=> 爸爸正在狩猎之旅,几天后他还没回家。

Jess, excuse us.

=> 杰斯,请原谅。

We have to go outside.

=> 我们必须走出去

I mean, come on, you can't just break in the middle of the night and expect me to hit the road with you.

=> 我的意思是,来吧,你不能只是在半夜中断,并期望我和你一起上路。

You're not hearing me, Sammy.

=> 你没有听到我,萨米。

Dad's missing.

=> 爸爸失踪了

I need you to help me find him.

=> 我需要你帮我找到他。

You remember the poltergeist in Amherst, or the devil's gates in Clifton ? He was missing then, too.

=> 你还记得阿默斯特的鬼态主义者,还是克利夫顿魔鬼的大门?那时他也失踪了。

He's always missing, and he's always fine.

=> 他总是失踪,他总是很好。

Not for this long.

=> 没有这么长时间。

Now, are you gonna come with me or not ? I'm not.

=> 现在,你要不要和我一起去?我不是。

Why not ? I swore I was done hunting.

=> 为什么不 ?我发誓我打猎。

For good.

=> 好的。

- Come on, it wasn't easy, but it wasn't that bad.

=> - 来吧,这并不容易,但并不是那么糟糕。

- Yeah ? When I told dad I was scared of the thing in my closet, he gave me a .

=> - 是吗?当我告诉爸爸我害怕在衣柜里的东西,他给了我一个。

45.

=>45。

What was he supposed to do ? I was 9 years old.

=> 他该怎么办?我9岁。

He was supposed to say: "Don't be afraid of the dark.

=> 他应该说:“不要害怕黑暗。

" "Don't be afraid of the dark" ? Are you kidding me ? Of course, you should be afraid.

=>“”不要怕黑暗“吗?你在开玩笑吗?当然,你应该害怕。

You know what's out there.

=> 你知道那里有什么

Yeah I know but still The way we grew up after mom was killed and dad's obsession to find the thing that killed her.

=> 是的,我知道,但仍然是我们长大后,妈妈被杀,父亲的痴迷找到杀了她的东西。

But we still haven't found the damn thing.

=> 但我们还没有找到该死的东西。

So we kill everything we can find.

=> 所以我们杀了我们所能找到的一切。

Save a lot of people doing it, too.

=> 节省很多人也这样做。

You think mom would have wanted this for us ? The weapon training and melting the silver into bullets ? Man, Dean, we were raised like warriors.

=> 你以为妈妈会为我们想要这个?武器训练和银子融化成子弹?男人,院长,我们像战士一样长大。

So, what are you gonna do ? Are you just gonna live some normal, apple-pie life ? Is that it ? No, not normal.

=> 那么,你会怎么做?你只是想过一些正常的苹果派生活?是吗?不,不正常。

Safe.

=> 安全。

And that's why you ran away.

=> 这就是你逃跑的原因。

I was just going to college.

=> 我刚上大学。

It was dad who said if I was gonna go, I should stay gone.

=> 爸爸说如果我要去,我应该留下去。

And that's what I'm doing.

=> 这就是我正在做的。

Dad's in real trouble right now if he's not dead already.

=> 如果他现在还没有死的话,爸爸现在真的麻烦了。

I can feel it.

=> 我能感觉到。

I can't do this alone.

=> 我不能单独做这件事。

Yes, you can.

=> 是的你可以。

Yeah.

=> 是啊。

Well, I don't want to.

=> 那么,我不想。

What was he hunting ? All right.

=> 他在狩猎什么?好吧。

Let's see.

=> 让我们来看看。

Where the hell did I put that thing ? So when dad left, why didn't you go with him ? I was working my own gig This voodoo thing down in New Orleans.

=> 我到底在哪儿放那个东西?所以当爸爸离开的时候,你为什么不跟他走?我正在自己的演出在新奥尔良这个伏都教的事情。

Dad let you go on a hunting trip by yourself ? I'm 26, dude.

=> 爸爸让你自己去狩猎之旅?我26岁,老兄。

All right, here we go.

=> 好的,我们走吧。

So dad was checking out this two-lane blacktop just outside of Jericho, California.

=> 所以爸爸正在加利福尼亚杰里科外面看看这条双线柏油路。

About a month ago, this guy They found his car, but he'd vanished.

=> 大约一个月前,这个人他们找到了他的车,但他已经消失了。

Completely M.

=> 完全M.

I.

=>一世。

A.

=>一个。

* M.

=>* M.

I.

=>一世。

A.

=>一个。

= Missing In Action So maybe he was kidnapped.

=> =在行动中失踪所以也许他被绑架了。

Yeah, well, here's another one in April, another one in December '04, '03, '98, '92 All men, all same 5-mile stretch of road.

=> 是的,好吧,这是四月的另一场比赛,还有一场比赛是在04年12月,03,98,92号举行的。

That was about three weeks ago.

=>那是大约三个星期前。

I hadn't heard from him since, which is bad enough, and then I get this voice mail yesterday.

=> 从那之后我就没有收到他的消息,这已经够糟了,昨天我收到了这封邮件。

Dean, something is starting to happen.

=> Dean,有些事情正在发生。

I think it's serious.

=> 我认为这是严重的。

I need to try to figure out what's going on.

=> 我需要尝试弄清楚发生了什么事情。

Be very careful, Dean.

=> Dean,非常小心。

We're all in danger.

=> 我们都处于危险之中。

You know there's EVP* on that ? EVP = Electronic Voice Phenomenon Not bad, Sammy.

=> 你知道那里有EVP *吗? EVP =电子语音现象还不错,Sammy。

Kind of like riding a bike, isn't it ? All right.

=> 有点像骑自行车,不是吗?好吧。

I slowed the message down and ran it through a goldwave, took out the hiss, and this is what I got.

=> 我把信息放慢了一下,然后通过金波运行,取出了嘶嘶声,这就是我所得到的。

I can never go home.

=> 我永远不能回家。

Never go home.

=> 永远不要回家。

You know, in almost two years, I've never bothered you, never asked you for a thing.

=> 你知道,近两年来,我从来没有打扰过你,从来没有问过你的事情。

All right, I'll go.

=> 好的,我会去的。

I'll help you find him, but I have to get back first thing Monday.

=> 我会帮你找到他的,但是我必须在星期一回来。

Just wait here.

=> 只是在这里等。

What's first thing monday ? I've this I have an interview.

=> 星期一的第一件事是什么?我有这个面试。

What ? A job interview ? Skip it.

=> 什么 ?求职面试 ?跳过它。

It's a law-school interview, and it's my whole future on a plate.

=> 这是法学院面试,这是我的全部未来。

Law school ? So we got a deal or not ? Wait, you're taking off ? Is this about your dad ? Is he all right ? Yeah.

=> 法学院 ?所以我们得到了一个交易?等等,你正在起飞?这是关于你的爸爸吗?他还好吗?是啊。

You know, just a little family drama.

=> 你知道,只是一个小家庭的戏剧。

But your brother said he was on some kind of hunting trip.

=> 但是你的兄弟说他正在进行某种狩猎旅行。

Yeah, he's just deer hunting up at the cabin, and he's probably got Jim, Jack, and Jose along with him.

=> 是的,他只是在小屋里寻找鹿,他可能和他一起得到了吉姆,杰克和乔斯。

We're just gonna go bring him back.

=> 我们要把他带回来

What about the interview ? I'll make the interview.

=> 那面试呢?我会做面试。

This is only for a couple days.

=> 这只是几天。

Sam, I mean, please.

=> 山姆,我的意思是,请。

Just stop for a second.

=> 只要停下来一会儿

You're sure you're okay ? I'm fine It's just You want even talk about your family and now you're taking off the middle of the night to spend the week-end with them And with Monday coming up It's just not kind of your style.

=> 你确定你没事吧?我很好这只是你想甚至谈论你的家人,现在你正在起飞的半夜与他们一起度过周末而星期一即将到来这不是你的风格。

Hey, everything's gonna be okay.

=> 嘿,一切都会好的。

I would be back in time, I promise.

=> 我会回来的,我保证。

At least tell me where you're going ! Amy, I can't come over tonight.

=> 至少告诉我你要去哪!艾米,我今晚不能过来。

Because I got work in the morning, that's why.

=> 因为我早上上班了,所以才这样。

Okay, I miss it, my dad's gonna have my ass.

=> 好吧,我想念它,我爸爸会有我的屁股。

Hey, uh, Amy, let me call you back.

=> 嘿,艾米,让我给你回电话。

Car trouble or something ? Take me home.

=> 汽车麻烦什么的?带我回家。

Sure, get in.

=> 当然,进去吧

So where do you live ? At the end of Breckenridge Road.

=> 那么你住哪里?在布雷肯里奇路的尽头。

You're coming from a Halloween party or something ? You know, um, a girl like you really shouldn't be alone out here.

=> 你是从万圣节派对来的?你知道,这个像你这样的女孩真的不应该在这里独处。

I'm with you.

=> 我和你在一起。

Do you think I'm pretty ? Will you come home with me ? UmHell, yeah.

=> 你觉得我漂亮 ?你会和我一起回家吗?呃,是的。

Come on.

=> 来吧。

You don't live here.

=> 你不住在这里

I can never go home What ? What are you talking about ? Nobody lives here.

=> 我永远不能回家什么?你在说什么 ?没有人住在这里。

Huh, where do you live ? That's good.

=> 呃,你住在哪里?那很好。

Joke's over, okay ? You want me to leave ? Hello ? Hello ? Hey.

=> 笑话结束了,好吗?你要我离开?你好 ?你好 ?嘿。

You want breakfast ? No, thanks.

=> 你想要早餐?不用了,谢谢。

So how'd you pay for that stuff ? You and dad still running credit-card scams ? Yeah, well, hunting ain't exactly a pro-ball career.

=> 那你是怎么付这个东西的?你和爸爸还在运行信用卡诈骗?是的,狩猎并不完全是一个亲职业生涯。

Besides, all we do is apply.

=> 此外,我们所做的只是适用。

It's not our fault they send us the cards.

=> 他们寄给我们的不是我们的错。

Yeah, and what names did you write on the application this time ? Uh Bert Aframian and his son, Hector.

=> 是的,这次你在申请上写了什么名字?呃Bert Aframian和他的儿子Hector。

Scored two cards out of the deal.

=> 拿下了两张牌。

Sounds about right.

=> 听起来正确。

I swear, man,you got to update your cassette-tape collection.

=> 我发誓,男人,你得更新你的盒式磁带收藏。

Why ? Well, for one They're cassette tapes.

=> 为什么?那么,对于一个他们是盒式磁带。

And two Black Sabbath, Motorhead, Metallica ? It's the greatest hits of mullet rock.

=> 还有两个黑色安息日,Motorhead,Metallica?这是m鱼的最大命中。

House rules, Sammy driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole.

=> 众议院规则,萨米司机挑选音乐,霰弹枪关闭他的蛋糕洞。

Yo Sammy is a chubby 12-year-old.

=> 哟萨米是一个胖乎乎的12岁。

It's Sorry, I can't hear you.

=> 对不起,我听不到你。

The music's too loud.

=> 音乐太响了。

Thank you.

=> 谢谢。

All right.

=> 好吧。

So there's no one matching dad at the hospital or morgue.

=> 所以在医院或太平间没有一个匹配的父亲。

So that's something, I guess.

=> 所以这是我的想法。

Check it out.

=> 一探究竟。

Let's go.

=> 我们走吧。

Did you guys find anything ? No ! Nothing ! No sign of struggle, no footprints, no fingerprints Spotless.

=> 你们找到什么了吗?不!没有 !没有挣扎的迹象,没有脚印,没有指纹一尘不染。

It's almost too clean.

=> 这几乎太干净了。

So this kid, Troy - He's dating your daughter, isn't he ? - Ya.

=> 所以这个孩子,特洛伊 - 他约会你的女儿,不是吗? - 雅。

How's Amy doing ? She's been putting up missing posters downtown.

=> 艾米怎么样?她一直在市中心丢失海报。

You had another one like this last month, didn't you ? And who are you ? Federal marshals.

=> 你上个月还有另一个这样的人,不是吗?你是谁?联邦元帅。

You two are a little young for marshals, aren't you ? Thanks, that's awfully kind of you.

=> 你们两个对于元帅来说有点年轻,不是吗?谢谢,这真是太好了。

You did have another one just like this, correct ? Yeah, that's right, about a mile up the road.

=> 你确实有这样的另一个,对吗?是的,没错,就在路上一英里左右。

There have been others before that.

=> 之前还有其他的。

So this victim You knew him ? A town like this, everybody knows everybody.

=> 所以这个受害者你认识他?像这样的一个小镇,大家都认识大家。

Any connection between the victims besides that they're all men ? No.

=> 受害者之间的任何联系,除了他们都是男人吗?没有。

Not so far as we can tell.

=> 不是我们所能说的。

So what's the theory ? Honestly, we don't know Serial murderer, kidnapping ring.

=> 那么理论是什么?老实说,我们不知道连环杀手,绑架戒指。

Well, that is exactly the kind of crack police work I'd expect out of you guys.

=> 那么,这正是我期望的那种警察工作。

Thank you for your time.

=> 感谢您的时间。

Gentlemen.

=> 先生们。

What was that for ? - Why do you have to step on my foot ? - Why do you have to talk to police like that ? Come on.

=> 那是干什么用的 ? - 你为什么要踩着我的脚? - 你为什么要这样跟警察呢?来吧。

They don't really know what's going on.

=> 他们不知道发生了什么事。

We're all alone on this.

=> 我们都是这样。

If we're gonna find dad, we've got to get to the bottom of this thing ourselves.

=> 如果我们要找爸爸,我们自己就得深究这件事。

Can I help you boys ? No, sir.

=> 我可以帮你吗?不,先生。

We were just leaving.

=> 我们刚刚离开。

Agent Mulder, agent Scully.

=> Mulder特工,Scully特工。

I'll bet you that's her.

=> 我敢打赌你就是她

Yeah.

=> 是啊。

- You must be Amy.

=> - 你一定是艾米。

- Yeah.

=> - 是的。

Troy told us about you.

=> 特洛伊告诉了我们关于你的事。

We're his uncles.

=> 我们是他的叔叔。

I'm Dean.

=> 我是Dean。

This is Sammy.

=> 这是Sammy。

He never mentioned you to me.

=> 他从来没有提到你。

Well, that's Troy, I guess.

=> 那么,我想是特洛伊。

We're not around much.

=> 我们不在身边

We're up in Modesto.

=> 我们在莫德斯托。

So we're looking for him, too, and we're kind of asking around.

=> 所以我们也在找他,我们有点问。

- Hey, are you okay ? - Yeah.

=> - 嘿,你没事吧? - 是的。

He was driving home.

=>他开车回家了。

He said he would call me right back, and he never did.

=> 他说他会马上打电话给我,他从来没有这样做过。

He didn't say anything strange ? Or out of the ordinary ? No, nothing I can remember.

=> 他没有说什么奇怪的事情?还是与众不同?不,我什么都记不得

I like your necklace.

=> 我喜欢你的项链。

Troy gave it to me.

=> 特洛伊给了我。

Mostly to scare my parents You know, the devil stuff.

=> 主要是吓唬我的父母你知道,魔鬼的东西。

Actually it means just the opposite.

=> 其实这意味着恰恰相反。

A pentagram is a protection against evil.

=> 五芒星是对邪恶的保护。

Really powerfull, I mean if you believe in a kind of thing.

=> 真的强大,我的意思是如果你相信一种事情。

Ok, thank you, Unsolved Mysteries.

=> 好的,谢谢你,未解之谜。

Here's the deal, ladies The way Troy disappeared Something's not right.

=> 这是交易,女士特洛伊消失的方式有些不对劲。

So if you've heard anything What is it ? Well, it's just I mean, with all these guys going missing, people talk.

=> 所以如果你听说过什么是什么?那是我的意思,所有这些人都失踪了,人们都在说话。

What do they talk about ? It's kind of this local legend.

=> 他们谈论什么?这是当地的传说。

This one girl, she got murdered out on Centennial like decades ago.

=> 这个女孩,就像几十年前一样被杀了百年纪念。

Well, supposedly, she's still out there.

=> 好吧,据说,她还在外面。

She hitchhikes, and whoever picks her up Well, they disappear forever.

=> 她hit,and and and who who who who who they they they they they they they they they

- Let me try.

=> - 让我尝试。

- I got it.

=> - 我知道了。

Dude.

=> 多德。

You're such a control freak.

=> 你是这样一个控制怪胎。

- So angry spirits are born out of violent death, right ? - Yeah Maybe it's not murder.

=> - 所以愤怒的精神是从暴力的死亡中诞生的,对吧? - 是的,也许这不是谋杀。

This was 1981.

=> 这是1981年。

Constance Welch, 24 years old, jumps off Sylvania Bridge, drowns in the river.

=> 24岁的康斯坦斯·韦尔奇跳下了西尔韦尼亚桥,在河里淹死。

- Does it say why she did it ? - Yeah.

=> - 这是说为什么她这样做? - 是的。

What ? An hour before they found her, she calls 911.

=> 什么 ?一小时才找到她,她打电话给911。

Her two little kids are in the bathtub.

=> 她的两个小孩在浴缸里。

She leaves them alone for a minute, and when she comes back, they aren't breathing.

=> 她离开他们一分钟,当她回来时,他们没有呼吸。

Both died.

=> 两人都死了。

"Our babies were gone, and Constance just couldn't bear it," said husband, Joseph Welch.

=> 丈夫约瑟夫·韦尔奇说:“我们的孩子已经不在了,康斯坦斯也忍不住了。

That bridge look familiar to you ? So this is where Constance took the swan dive.

=> 那座桥看起来很熟悉吗?所以这就是康斯坦斯天鹅潜水的地方。

So you think dad would have been here ? Well, he's chasing the same story, and we're chasing him.

=> 所以你觉得爸爸会在这里?那么,他正在追逐同样的故事,我们正在追逐他。

Okay, so now what ? Now we keep digging till we find him.

=> 好吧,现在呢?现在我们继续挖掘,直到找到他。

It might take a while.

=> 它可能需要一段时间。

Dean, I told you I've got to get back by - Monday.

=> 院长,我告诉过你,我必须回到星期一。

Right.

=> 对。

The interview.

=> 面试。

Yeah.

=> 是啊。

Yeah, I forgot.

=> 是的,我忘了。

You're really serious about this, aren't you ? You think you're just gonna become some lawyer, marry your girl ? Maybe.

=> 你真的很认真,不是吗?你以为你只是成为律师,嫁给你的女孩?也许。

Why not ? Does Jessica know the truth about you ? Does she know about the things you've done ? No, and she's not ever going to know.

=> 为什么不 ?杰西卡知道你的真相吗?她知道你做的事吗?不,她永远不会知道。

Well, that's healthy.

=> 那么,这是健康的。

You can pretend all you want, Sammy, but sooner or later you're gonna have to face up to who you really are.

=> 你可以假装你想要的,Sammy,但迟早你将不得不正视自己的真实。

Who is that ? - One of us.

=> 那是谁 ? - 我们中的一员。

- No ! I'm not like you.

=> - 不!我不喜欢你。

This is not going to be my life.

=> 这不会是我的生活。

- Well, you have a responsibility.

=> - 呃,你有责任。

- To dad ? And his crusade ? If it weren't for pictures, I wouldn't even know what mom looks like.

=> - 爸爸?他的十字军东征?如果不是照片,我甚至不知道妈妈是什么样的。

What difference would it make ? Even if we do find the thing that killed her, mom's gone, and she isn't coming back.

=> 它会有什么不同?即使我们发现杀了她的东西,妈妈也走了,她不回来了。

Don't talk about her like that.

=> 不要这样谈论她

Sam.

=> 山姆。

- Where'd she go ? - I don't know.

=> - 她去哪儿了? - 我不知道。

What the? Who's driving your car ? Come on, Dean.

=> 什么?谁在开车?来吧,Dean。

Let's go ! Go ! Dean ! Dean ! What ?! Hey, are you all right ? I'm super.

=> 我们走吧 !走 ! Dean! Dean!什么 ?!嘿,你还好吗?我超级。

Car all right ? Yeah, whatever she did to it, it seems all right now.

=> 汽车好吗?是的,无论她做了什么,现在看来都好了。

That Constance chick What a bitch ! Well, she doesn't want us digging around, that's for sure.

=> 康斯坦斯小鸡多么婊子!那么,她不希望我们四处挖掘,这是肯定的。

So where's the trail go from here, genius ? You smell like a toilet.

=> 那么线索从哪里走,天才?你闻起来像一个厕所。

One room, please.

=> 一个房间,请。

You guys having a reunion or something ? What do you mean ? That other guy, Bert Aframian.

=> 你们有团聚还是什么?你什么意思 ?那个人,Bert Aframian。

He came in and bought out a room for the whole month.

=> 他进来买了一整个月的房间。

I don't think he's been here for a couple days at least.

=> 我不认为他至少在这里待了两天。

Salt, cat's-eye shells He was worried, trying to keep something from coming in.

=> 盐,猫眼炮弹他很担心,试图阻止东西进来。

What do you got here ? Centennial Highway victims.

=> 你到了什么地方?百年公路受害者。

I don't get it.

=> 我不明白。

I mean, different men, different jobs, age, ethnicities.

=> 我的意思是,不同的男人,不同的工作,年龄,种族。

There's always a connection, right ? What do these guys have in common ? Dad figured it out.

=> 总有一个连接,对吧?这些人有什么共同点?爸爸知道了

What do you mean ? He found the same article we did.

=> 你什么意思 ?他找到了和我们一样的文章。

Constance Welch.

=> 康斯坦茨韦尔奇。

She's a woman in white.

=> 她是个白衣女子。

You sly dogs.

=> 你狡猾的狗。

All right, so if we're dealing with a woman in white, dad would have found the corpse and destroyed it.

=> 好吧,如果我们和一个白人女子打交道,爸爸会找到尸体并将其摧毁。

She might have another weakness.

=> 她可能还有另一个弱点。

No, dad would want to make sure.

=> 不,爸爸想确定一下。

He'd dig her up.

=> 他会挖她。

Does it say where she's buried ? No, not that I can tell.

=> 是否说她埋在哪里?不,我不能说。

If I were dad, though, I'd go ask her husband, if he's still alive.

=> 如果我是爸爸,我会问她的丈夫,如果他还活着。

All right, why don't you see if you can find an address ? I'm gonna get cleaned up.

=> 好吧,你为什么不看看你能找到一个地址?我会得到清理。

Hey, Dean, what I said earlier about mom and dad I'm sorry.

=> 嗨,Dean,我刚才说的爸爸妈妈对不起。

No chick-flick moments.

=> 没有小动作片刻。

All right jerk.

=> 好吧,混蛋。

Bitch.

=> 母狗。

Hey, it's me.

=> 嗨,是我。

It's about 10:20 Hey, man.

=> 大约10:20嘿,伙计。

I'm starving.

=> 我饿死了。

I'm gonna grab a little something to eat at that diner down the street.

=> 我要在街上的那家餐馆吃一点东西。

You want anything ? No.

=> 你想要什么?没有。

Aframian's buying.

=> Aframian的购买。

So come home soon, okay ? I love you.

=> 所以很快就回家,好吗?我爱你。

What ? Dude, five-O.

=> 什么 ?伙计,五O。

Take off.

=> 脱掉。

What about you ? Uh, they kind of spotted me.

=> 你呢 ?呃,他们有点发现我。

Go find dad.

=> 去找爸爸

Problem, officers ? Where's your partner ? Partner ? What ? What partner ? So fake U.

=> 问题,官员?你的伴侣在哪里?伙伴?什么 ?什么伙伴?所以假的U.

S.

=>S.

Marshal, fake credit cards.

=> 元帅,假信用卡。

You got anything that's real ? My boobs.

=> 你有什么是真的吗?我的胸部。

You have the right to remain silent.

=> 你有保持沉默的权利。

So you want to give us your real name ? I told you.

=> 所以你想给我们你的真名?我告诉过你。

It's Nugent, Ted Nugent.

=> 是Nugent,Ted Nugent。

I'm not sure you realize just how much trouble you're in here.

=> 我不确定你是否意识到你在这里有多少麻烦。

We're talking, like, misdemeanor kind of trouble or "squeal like a pig" trouble ? You got the faces of 10 missing persons taped to your wall, along with a whole lot of satanic mumbo jumbo.

=> 我们在说话,就像是轻轻的麻烦或“像猪一样尖叫”的麻烦?你有10个失踪人员的脸贴在你的墙上,还有一大堆撒旦的巨型巨人。

That makes sense 'cause when the first one went missing in '82, I was 3.

=>这是有道理的,因为当第一个人在82年失踪,我是3。

I know you got partners.

=> 我知道你有伙伴

One of them's an older guy.

=> 其中之一是一个更老的人。

Maybe he started the whole thing.

=> 也许他开始了整个事情。

So tell me, Dean is this his ? I thought that might be your name.

=> 那么告诉我,Dean是他的?我想这可能是你的名字。

See, I leafed through this, what little I could make out.

=> 看,我翻阅了这个,我能弄清楚什么。

I mean, it's nine kinds of crazy, but I found this, too.

=> 我的意思是,这有九种疯狂,但是我也找到了。

Now, you're staying right here till you tell me exactly what the hell that means.

=> 现在,你一直住在这里,直到你告诉我到底是什么意思。

- Hi, uh, are you Joseph Welch ? - Yeah.

=> - 嗨,你是约瑟夫·韦尔奇吗? - 是的。

Yeah, he was older, but that's him.

=> 是的,他年纪大了,但那就是他。

He came by three or four days ago, said he was a reporter.

=> 他三四天前来了,说他是记者。

That's right.

=> 那就对了。

We're working on a story together.

=> 我们正在一起研究一个故事。

Well, I don't know what the hell kind of story you're working on the questions he asked me.

=> 那么,我不知道你在问我的问题是怎么回事。

About your late wife, Constance.

=> 关于你已故的妻子,康斯坦斯。

He asked me where she was buried.

=> 他问我埋在哪里

And where is that again ? What ? I got to go through these twice ? It's fact checking, if you don't mind.

=> 那又是哪里?什么 ?我必须经历两次?这是事实检查,如果你不介意。

In a plot behind my old place over on Breckenridge.

=> 我在布雷肯里奇的老地方背后的阴谋。

Why did you move ? I'm not gonna live in the house where my children died.

=> 你为什么搬走?我不会住在我的孩子死亡的房子里。

Mr.

=> 先生。

Welch, did you ever marry again ? No way.

=> 韦尔奇,你娶过吗?没门。

Constance She was the love of my life, prettiest woman I ever known.

=> 康斯坦斯她是我生命中最美好的女人,也是我见过的最美的女人。

So you had a happy marriage ? Definitely.

=> 所以你有幸福的婚姻?当然。

Well, that should do it.

=> 那么,应该这样做。

Thanks for your time.

=> 谢谢你的时间。

Mr.

=> 先生。

Welch, you ever hear of a woman in white ? A what ? A woman in white or sometimes a weeping woman.

=> 韦尔奇,你听说过一个白衣女子吗?什么?一个白衣女子,有时是一个哭泣的女子。

It's a ghost story.

=> 这是一个鬼故事。

Well, it's more of a phenomenon, really.

=> 那么,这真是一种现象。

They're spirits.

=> 他们是精神。

They've been sighted for hundreds of years, dozens of places in Hawaii and Mexico, lately in Arizona, Indiana.

=> 他们已经看到了数百年,在夏威夷和墨西哥的几十个地方,最近在印第安纳州的亚利桑那州。

All these are different women, you understand, but all share the same story.

=> 所有这些都是不同的女人,你们都明白,但都是一样的故事。

Boy, I don't care much for nonsense.

=> 男孩,我不在乎废话。

You see, when they were alive, their husbands were unfaithful to them, and these women, basically suffering from temporary insanity, murdered their children.

=> 你看,他们活着的时候,他们的丈夫不忠于他们,而这些基本上是精神恍惚的妇女杀了他们的孩子。

Then, once they realized what they had done, they took their own lives.

=> 然后,一旦他们意识到自己做了什么,他们就夺去了自己的生命。

So now their spirits are cursed, walking back roads, waterways, and if they find an unfaithful man, they kill him, and that man is never seen again.

=> 所以现在他们的灵魂受到诅咒,走回了路,水路,如果他们发现一个不忠心的人,他们就杀了他,那个人再也没有见过。

You think You think that has something to do with Constance, you smart ass ? You tell me.

=> 你以为你认为这与康斯坦斯有关,你聪明的屁股?你告诉我。

I mean, maybe Maybe I made some mistakes, but no matter what I did, Constance never would have killed her own children.

=> 我的意思是,也许也许我犯了一些错误,但无论我做了什么,康斯坦斯都不会杀死自己的孩子。

Now, you get the hell out of here, and you don't come back.

=> 现在,你离开这里,你不回来了。

I don't know how many times I got to tell you.

=> 我不知道我有多少次要告诉你。

It's my high-school locker combo.

=> 这是我的高中更衣室组合。

Are we gonna do this all night long ? We just got a 911.

=> 我们整晚都要这样做吗?我们刚刚得到了911。

Shots fired over at Whiteford Road.

=> 在怀特福德路开枪射击。

Do you have to go to the bathroom ? No.

=> 你必须去洗手间吗?没有。

Good.

=> 好。

Fake 911 phone call, Sammy ? That's pretty illegal.

=> 假的911电话,Sammy?这是非常非法的。

You're welcome.

=> 别客气。

Listen, we got to talk Tell me about it.

=> 听着,我们得谈谈告诉我。

So the husband was unfaithful.

=> 所以丈夫是不忠诚的。

We are dealing with a woman in white.

=> 我们正在处理一个白衣女子。

She's buried behind her old house.

=> 她被埋在她的老房子后面。

Sammy, would you shut up for a second ? I can't figure out why he hasn't destroyed the corpse yet.

=> 萨米,你会闭嘴吗?我不明白他为什么还没有摧毁尸体。

That's what I'm trying to tell you.

=> 这就是我想告诉你的。

He's gone.

=> 他走了。

Dad left Jericho.

=> 爸爸离开耶利哥。

What ? How do you know ? I've got his journal.

=> 什么 ?你怎么知道的 ?我有他的日记。

He doesn't go anywhere without that thing.

=> 没有那件事,他不会去任何地方。

Well, he did this time.

=> 那么他这次呢。

What's it say ? Same old ex-Marine crap when he wants to let us know where he's going.

=> 这是什么意思?当他想让我们知道他要去的地方的时候,也是同样的老前任海军陆战队的废物。

Coordinates.

=> 坐标。

Where to ? I'm not sure yet.

=> 去哪儿 ?我不肯定。

I don't understand.

=> 我不明白。

I mean, what can be so important that he just gets out in the middle of the job ? Dean, what the hell is going on ? Sam, Sam ! Take me home.

=> 我的意思是,有什么可以这么重要,他只是在工作中脱颖而出? Dean,到底怎么了?山姆,山姆!带我回家。

Take me home.

=> 带我回家。

No.

=> 没有。

Don't do this.

=> 不要这样做。

I can never go home.

=> 我永远不能回家。

You're scared to go home.

=> 你害怕回家

Hold me.

=> 抱着我。

I'm so cold.

=> 我很冷。

You can't kill me.

=> 你不能杀我。

I'm not unfaithful.

=> 我不是不忠心

I've never been.

=> 我从来没有。

You will be.

=> 你将会。

I'm taking you home.

=> 我带你回家

Sam ! - Sam ! - Here ! You okay ? I think.

=> 山姆! - 山姆! - 这里 !你好吗?我认为。

- Can you move ? - Yeah.

=> - 你能动吗? - 是的。

Help me.

=> 帮我。

You've come home to us, mommy.

=> 妈妈,你已经回到我们家了。

So this is where she drowned her kids.

=> 所以这是她溺死她的孩子的地方。

That's why she could never go home.

=> 这就是为什么她永远不能回家。

She was too scared to face them.

=> 她太害怕面对他们了。

You found her weak spot.

=> 你发现她的弱点。

Nice work, Sammy.

=> 干得不错,萨米。

I wish I could say the same for you.

=> 我希望我能为你说同样的话。

What were you thinking shooting Casper in the face, you freak ? Hey, saved your ass.

=> 你在想什么,卡斯珀在脸上,你怪胎?嘿,救了你的屁股。

I'll tell you another thing.

=> 我会告诉你另一件事。

If you screwed up my car, I'll kill you.

=> 如果你搞砸我的车,我会杀了你。

- Okay, here's where dad went.

=> - 好的,爸爸去的地方

- It's called Blackbottle Ridge, Colorado.

=> - 这叫科罗拉多Blackbottle里奇。

Sounds charming.

=> 听起来很迷人。

How far ? About 600 miles.

=> 多远 ?大约600英里

If we shag ass, we can make it by morning.

=> 如果我们sha驴,我们可以在早上做。

Dean, um You're not going.

=> Dean,你不会去的。

The interview's in 10 hours.

=> 面试在10个小时之内。

I got to be there.

=> 我必须在那里。

Yeah.

=> 是啊。

Yeah, whatever.

=> 好吧,无所谓了。

I'll take you home.

=> 我会带你回家。

You'll call me if you find him ? Maybe I can meet up with you later, huh ? Yeah, all right.

=> 如果你找到他,你会打电话给我?也许我以后可以和你见面,嗯?是的,好的。

Sam.

=> 山姆。

You know, we made a hell of a team back there.

=> 你知道,我们在那里做了一个团队。

Yeah.

=> 是啊。

Jess ! You home !? No ! Sam ! Jess ! Sam ! Sam ! No ! No ! Jess ! Jess ! No ! We got work to do.

=> 杰西!你回家 !?不!山姆!杰西!山姆!山姆!不!不!杰西!杰西!不!我们有工作要做