Jack:Come on.过来
Rose:Jack,this is impossible. I can't see you.嗯?杰克,杰克。别再来找我了,我不能见你
Jack: I need to talk to you. -我有话说
Rose: No,Jack. No. - 不,杰克,不
Rose:Jack,I'm engaged.杰克,我订婚了
I'm marrying Cal.要嫁给卡尔
I love Cal.我爱他
Jack:Rose,you're no picnic,all right?露丝,你很任性
You're a spoiled little brat,even.因为你从小被人宠坏了(你是一个被宠坏的公主)
But under that,you're the most amazingly…不过,你是我见过最出色,最惊艳的女子
…astounding,wonderful girl…你是一个纯洁善良的姑娘
…Woman that I've ever known and …你与众不同,而且(令我无法释怀)
Rose:- Jack,-杰克
Jack:I … - No,let me try to get this out. - 你让我说完
You're …你 …
I'm not an idiot. I know how the world works.我不傻,我很清楚这个世道
I've got ten bucks in my pocket.我兜里没有几块钱(兜里就十块钱)
I have nothing to offer you and I know that.我没什么给你
I understand.这我明白,我理解你
But I'm too involved now.可我太在乎你了(陷入其中了)
You jump,I jump,remember?你跳我也跳,记得吗?
I can't turn away without knowing you'll be all right.除非你过得好,否则我是不会放手的
(我不能在不确定你一切都好的情况下离开)
That's all that I want. 我只要你幸福这就是我要的
Rose:Well,I'm fine.我很好
I'll be fine. Really.也很快活,是真的
Jack:Really?是吗?
I don't think so.不是吧
They have got you trapped,Rose.你被他们捆住了路斯
And you're gonna die if you don't break free.摆脱不了会死的
Maybe not right away,because you're strong…不会马上死,因为你倔强
…but sooner or later,that fire that I love about you,Rose…但是迟早 肉丝 你那股让我迷恋的激情火焰,肉丝
…that fire's gonna burn out.,终将燃烧殆尽
Rose:It's not up to you to save me,Jack.轮不到你来拯救我!杰克
Jack:You're right.是的
Only you can do that.只有你自己能救自己
Rose:I'm going back. Leave me alone.我该走了.不要打扰我(别管我)