美剧

美剧推荐《真实的人类》第1季第1集中英文剧本台词对白字幕-看美剧学英语

字号+作者:JINNYRU 来源:JINNYRU2020-10-29 我要评论() 收藏成功收藏本文

^^有朋友后台问,为什么有时收不到本公众号的推送了?因为公众号平台改变了推送规则,请每次阅读后,请给我的文章点一下“在看”、“赞”、“分享”三连击,更欢'...

^^

有朋友后台问,为什么有时收不到本公众号的推送了?

因为公众号平台改变了推送规则,请每次阅读后,请给我的文章点一下“在看”、“赞”、“分享”三连击,更欢迎大家在文后留言互动。

^^

真实的人类 第一季的剧情简介 · · · · · ·

由出品四届艾美奖最佳影集【广告狂人】、两届艾美奖最佳影集【绝命毒师】、艾美奖四项提名作品【谋杀】和金球奖最佳影集提名及美国最高收视电视作品【行尸走肉】的金奖电视网AMC,与出品BAFTA英国电影和电视艺术学院奖最佳电视影集【乌托邦】、 【小镇疑云】的英国电视4台,跨越国界,双剑合璧,携手联合制作的八集电视影集《真实的人类》将于六月廿八日晚上九时在美国首映。这出全新科幻影集改编自备受评论界激赞的瑞典获奖科幻影集《Real Humans》,并由英国编剧Sam Vincent 和Jonathan Brackley (【反恐谍报战】) 执笔重新创作剧本。该剧设定在机器人Synth被繁忙都市人广泛使用的世界,呈现人类与机器人的界限愈发模糊后,扣人心弦的矛盾冲突、心理冲击与道德拷问。

推荐美剧从第二集开始添加音频

真实的人类

第一季第一集

家里需要多个人搭把手吗

Could you use some extra help around the house?

向您隆重介绍世界首款家用机器人

Introducing the world's first family android.

这款机器女仆不光能送来床上早餐

This mechanical maid is capable of serving

还可以做得更多

more than just breakfast in bed.

有了这样的机器 或者这个人

What could you accomplish if you had someone,

想想您能够实现什么

something like this?

机器人崛起

他成功了

厄斯特公布合成人

这些机器可以拉近我们的距离

These machines will bring us closer together.

如果我们周一能在办公室处理的话

If we could do it in the office on Monday,

就不用现在讨论了

we wouldn't be talking now!

是的 我知道 这边也是周末

Yeah, I know, it's... It's the weekend here too.

你们能去接下电话吗

Can one of you get that?!

抱歉 克里斯

Sorry, Chris.

是的 供应商不...

Yeah, the supplier won't...

霍金斯一家 请留言

'You've reached the Hawkins. Please leave a message,

三个月后 我们也许会查收

'we might remember to check it in about three months' time.'

为什么妈妈还没回来

Why isn't Mum back yet?

-你知道的 她的案子延期了 -对

- You know why, her case is running over. - Right.

对了 把那些整理一下 好吗

Oh, yeah, and clear some of those away, will you?

不然我就把它们烧掉了

Or they're going on the bonfire.

-亲爱的 去车站接你吗

-刚想打电话 还在庭审中 抱歉 明天再说 爱你

苏苏 穿上鞋 我们去买东西

Soph, shoes on. We're going shopping.

不是说了要载我去乔希家吗

What about my lift to Josh's?

骑自行车去

Take your bike.

就是那个俩轱辘的圣诞节礼物

That thing with wheels we got you for Christmas?

去买什么

Shopping for what?

在这里签个名

Just need your autograph there.

Joe.

这将是你为家人做的最佳决定

This is the best thing you'll do for your family.

另外 三十天无条件退货

Plus, 30 days to return, no questions asked.

签吧 爸爸

Go on, Dad!

如果她不漂亮怎么办

What if she's not pretty?

如果她不够漂亮 我们可以换吗

Can we change her if she's not pretty?

谨遵平板上面的使用说明

Just follow the instructions on the tablet,

很快就能配置好

and you'll have it configured in no time.

激活了 您全新的合成人

There she blows then. Your brand-new synthetic.

独一无二的造型

Unique styling, one of a kind.

加载了标准家用配置文件

Standard domestic profile installed.

可以满足您所有基本家务需求

That'll cover all your basic housework.

请您试用

I'll leave you to crack on.

那好吧

Right then.

蒲公英三号

Dandelion three.

瀑布二号

Waterfall two.

蜂鸟一号

Hummingbird one.

贝壳

Seashell.

你好

Hello.

现在进入设置模式 准备绑定主用户

I'm now in set-up mode and ready for primary user bonding.

我是主用户 乔瑟夫·霍金斯 乔

I'm the primary user. Joseph Hawkins... Joe.

为了识别及安全目的

A DNA sample will be taken

需要采集您的一份基因样本

for identification and security purposes.

此项信息永远不会

This information will never be shared

与任何第三方机构分享

with any third-party organisation.

你好 乔

Hello, Joe.

您现在作为主用户已与我安全绑定了

I'm now securely bonded to you as my primary user.

很高兴认识你

It's very nice to meet you.

她是我们的了

That means she's ours.

-好棒 -好吧

- Yay! - OK.

好吧 我们现在该怎么做

Right, now what do we do?

看 苏苏 那个相当漂亮

Look, Soph, that's a really posh one.

我喜欢我们这个

I like our one.

奥利维亚·格林家里有两个

Olivia Green has two at her house,

但他们都没有你酷

but they're not as cool as you.

Joe!

抱歉 还有些说明要给你

Sorry. More bumf for you.

需要我开车吗 乔

Would you like me to drive, Joe?

好的 你开吧

Yeah, go on then.

我们的车在那边

That's our car there.

走吧

Come on.

你错过了乔在11:54 14:19 15:42及17:23打来的电话

这是一条免费短信...

你好

Hello.

她是我们的

She's ours!

你好 托比

Hello, Toby.

现已将你安全绑定为次要用户

I'm now securely bonded to you as a secondary user.

很高兴见到你

它的中央处理器运算速率是多少

What's its core processor speed?

我怎么知道

How should I know?

你可别瞎搞她 很贵的

Don't go unscrewing her, she's expensive.

你好 你一定是玛蒂达

Hello, you must be Matilda.

她很美吧 马茨

Pretty, isn't she, Mats?!

你说美就美 蒂尼

If you say so, Teeny.

妈妈同意了吗

Mum OK with this?

-这是惊喜 -惊喜

- It's a surprise. - A surprise!

快到晚饭时间了

It's almost dinner time.

你们想吃什么

What would you all like?

我妈回来了

My mum's back.

有人在家吗

Hello?

-妈妈 -快过来

- Mummy! - Oh, come here!

-妈 利兹怎么样 -无聊死了

- Hi, Mum. How was Leeds? - Boring!

-想死你们了 -我也想你

- Missed you guys. - Missed you too.

新牛仔裤 很漂亮

New jeans? They're nice.

至少三个孩子里有两个见到我很高兴

Well, two out of three pleased to see me. I'll take that.

你好 你一定是洛拉

Hello. You must be Laura.

对了 过来一下

Yeah. A word?

是这样...

So, what happened...

我不想让那东西出现在孩子身边 乔

I don't want one around the kids, Joe!

我们谈过的

We've had this conversation!

好久以前或许谈过 但你看看家里

Maybe, ages ago, but have you seen the place?!

还不到一天 她就收拾得这么干净

That's after having it for less than a day!

我不管 这样不对

I don't care. It's not right.

会给孩子造成不良影响

It will mess with their heads.

况且我们根本不需要它

And we don't need one!

-你得把它退回去 -我不退

- You're taking it back. - I'm not.

我不退 我需要帮助 我就找了帮手

I'm not taking it back, I needed some help, so I got some.

-你怎么不跟我商量一下 -你又不在家

- Why didn't you tell me about it? - You weren't here!

-短信联系 -好

- So, message me, yeah? - Yeah.

五天 洛拉 你说好了只去两天

Five days, Laura! You were only supposed to be away for two.

我又要照顾他们 又要工作

I've been looking after them, and working,

像往常一样 那倒没什么

like I always do, which is fine,

但你不能悠哉悠哉地回来

but you don't get to waltz back in the door

告诉我这个家需要什么

and tell me what this family needs!

案子延期了 我也没办法 只能留下

The case over-ran. I had no choice, I had to stay.

不信去问事务所

Call the office if you want.

我只想试试这个

What I want is to try this.

这叫做生命周期

This is called the life cycle.

首先 它们在一个圆圆的卵里

So first, they're in an egg that's round.

然后变成幼虫 就是小宝宝

Then they turn into larvae, which is a baby.

接着变成漂亮的红瓢虫

Then they turn into a beautiful red ladybird.

你们给它起名字了吗

So, have you given it a name?

我们在等你 妈妈

We were waiting for you, Mum.

我们应该叫她安妮塔

I think we should call her Anita.

跟你那个搬走的朋友同名

Like your friend who moved?

宝贝 它只是个机器

Darling, you know that's just a machine.

没有感情

It doesn't have feelings.

取代不了安妮塔

It can't replace Anita.

我知道 但安妮塔很好听

I know. It's just a nice name.

大家都同意叫它安妮塔吗

Everyone happy with Anita?

我没意见

It's fine by me.

你就叫安妮塔 确认

Your name is going to be Anita. Confirm.

已确认

Confirmed.

谢谢 乔

Thank you, Joe.

那 你叫什么名字

So, um, what's your name?

我叫安妮塔·霍金斯

My name is Anita Hawkins.

一个月内可以退还 我们到时候再说

We've got a month to take it back. We can talk about it then.

我们怎么买得起的

How the hell can we afford it?

特价促销

Special offer.

分期五年 比买车还便宜

Over five years, less than we pay for the car.

五周前

我们得远离大路

We need to get off the road.

-报告电量 -22

- Charge levels? - 22.

31.

百分之七十

70%.

11.

天要黑了

It's getting dark.

找个隐蔽的地方

Find somewhere that we can't be seen from the road

安营扎寨

and set up camp.

用剩下的燃料充电

Charge with what fuel we've got left,

麦克斯和我再去找些来

and Max and me will look for some more.

收起来

Put that away.

要是他 我们就跑

If it's him, we run.

是狐狸

A fox.

利奥

Leo.

不要

No!

停下

Stop!

别走

Wait!

停下

Stop!

不要

No!

需要我帮你收拾行李吗 洛拉

Would you like me to unpack your case for you, Laura?

不 不用了

No, no.

谢谢

Thank you.

萨利姆·萨迪克

Salim Sadik?

我在找这个合成人

Hey, I'm looking for this synth.

什么时候带过来的

Oh, when did you bring it in?

没有 她被偷了

I didn't. She was stolen...

大概五周前

about five weeks ago.

我知道这里是你用来转移赃物的幌子

I know you use this place as a front to move boosted units.

你威胁我吗

You threatening me?

怎么 觉得被恐吓了

Why, do you feel threatened?

我没见过她 我们金盆洗手了

I have never seen her. We don't do that no more.

那谁干这行 告诉我名字

Who does? Give me a name!

赛拉斯

Silas...

赛拉斯·卡佩克 满意了

Silas Capek, OK?

她可能损坏了

Perhaps she's been damaged!

或被重新编程 或被摧毁了

Or reprogrammed...or destroyed.

别这么说 想都别想

Don't say that, don't even think that.

她被那些混蛋带走 卖到了别处

She's been taken by junkers, sold on somewhere,

就像弗雷德和莉什卡

just like Fred and Lishka.

那为什么唯独她联系不上

Then why's she the only one that hasn't been in contact?

跟我来

Come on.

要咖啡吗

Coffee?

看看这一桌子

Look at all this.

是派对吗

Is it a party?!

不 苏苏 早饭就该是这样的

No, Soph. This is what breakfast is supposed to be like.

-爸爸 果酱 装在这里面 -是啊

- Dad, the jam's in a...a thing!! - Yeah.

你觉得呢 马茨

What do you reckon, Mats?

觉得什么

What?

哈伦父母的那个一日三餐都做得这么丰盛

Harun's parents' one does this three meals a day.

安妮塔 拿红糖来 我讨厌白糖

Anita, brown sugar. I hate white.

安妮塔 等等

Anita, stop.

她不是奴隶

She's not a slave.

她就是个奴隶

That's exactly what she is.

家里有了安妮塔不代表你们三个

Having Anita doesn't mean you three

就可以整天在家闲坐着

get to sit on your bums all day.

老天呐 那已经很干净了 快坐下吧

For God's sake, that's already clean! Just sit down.

洗碗机那么多年一直辛勤工作

The dishwasher's worked nonstop for years.

-干嘛不给它开个派对呢 -闭嘴 马茨

- Why don't we throw it a party? - Shut up, Mats.

我们知道你喜欢她

Oh, because we can't guess

"精斑床单"兄

why you like her so much, Crusty Sheets.

够了 玛蒂

Oh, enough, Mattie!

要是早知道你要跟我们共进早餐 安妮塔

If we'd known you were going to be joining us for breakfast, Anita,

我就准备点微晶片了

I'd have got some micro-chips.

很抱歉 安妮塔 我丈夫在开玩笑

I apologise, Anita. That was my husband trying to be funny.

终于有人觉得我的笑话好笑了

Finally, someone to laugh at my jokes.

你是指除你之外吗

Besides you, you mean.

安妮塔 你可以停下来了

Anita. You can stop now.

拒绝来访

看不懂门上的字吗

Can you not read?

当然看得懂 米利肯博士

Yes, I can read, Dr Millican.

我是琳赛·基瓦努卡 负责你的社工

I'm Lindsey Kiwanuka, your case worker.

我们的预约你一次也没来

You've failed to keep any of your appointments with us.

管理过度的保姆式专制政府

Nanny State Gestapo.

稍等一下

Give me a minute.

你一个人住这么大的房子啊

Big place to have all to yourself.

资料上说你没有家人住在附近

I see you have no family nearby.

"独居的生活在年轻时是痛苦的

"I live in that solitude that is painful in youth,

但在成年之后却甘之若饴"

"but delicious in the years of maturity."

爱因斯坦说的

Einstein.

你的合成人在家吗 你居然有原版D系列的

Is your synth in? Wow. You have an original D-series.

不在 他去杂货店买东西了

No. He's out grocery shopping.

真遗憾 不过我有个好消息

That's unfortunate. But I have good news.

你有资格享受升级服务

You qualify for an upgrade.

这些好家伙

One of these bad boys.

一个顶十个D系列

Can do ten times what a D-series can do.

她能精确调整你的用药

She can fine-tune your medication,

制定锻炼计划以降低健康风险

develop exercise plans to lower your risk,

用一根手指就能给你测血压

take your blood pressure with a finger.

不是现在 薇拉

Not now, Vera.

她还能检查前列腺吗

Does she check the prostate too?

现在的这个跟我相处得很好

Look, I'm happy with the one I've got.

我的健康状态很好

And my health is just fine.

资料上说你

It says here you suffer

饱受失忆和四肢痉挛的折磨

memory loss and tremors in the extremities.

乔治 法律要求我

George - the law requires me

检查一下你现有陪护的情况

to give your companion the once-over.

我还会再来的 如果你的D系列检查不合格

I will be back soon, and if your D-series fails the check,

不管你是否喜欢 都会配给你一个这样的

you get one of these whether you like it or not.

医疗部门订购了五十万个可不是闹着玩的

The Health Service hasn't ordered half a million of them for fun.

我们先告辞了 薇拉

We'll show ourselves out. Vera?

乔治

George!

你找到我了 恭喜你 轮到我了吗

You found me! Congratulations. Is it my turn now?

游戏结束了 奥蒂 你赢了

Game's over, Odi. You won.

你想来点面包夹果酱吗 乔治

Then would you like some toast and jam, George?

你最喜欢杏酱了

Your favourite is apricot.

这是玛丽参加你侄子詹姆斯婚礼时穿的外套

This is the jacket Mary wore to the wedding of your nephew James.

有个婴儿吐了口奶在上面

A baby regurgitated on it.

在这里

Here.

邓肯家的小女孩

Duncan's little girl.

波莉

Polly?

莫莉

Molly?

霍莉·爱丽丝·麦基尔罗伊

Holly Alice McIlroy.

玛丽没有生那个婴儿的气

Mary was not upset by the infant's actions.

当然了 她非常喜欢婴儿

No, she was nuts about little babies.

走吧孩子 不能又让你在烤面包机上短路了

Come on, son. Don't want you shorting out on the toaster again.

哈伦怎么样了

How's Harun?

已经不是我男朋友了 如果你想问这个

Not my boyfriend, if that's what you're getting at.

-你回来待多久 -拜托 马茨

- How long you back for? - Come on, Mats.

我只是想知道你什么时候又要离开

I just want to know when you're going away again.

这次怎么不一样 以前你都会打电话

Although it was different this time. Usually you call.

这次你都没有打电话来

This time you didn't bother.

我想要打给你们的 抱歉

I tried to. I'm sorry.

我发了短信

I did text.

你发短信了呢

Oh, wow. You texted!

太棒了 真是年度最佳母亲啊

Good for you! Mother of the year!

你好 洛拉

Hello, Laura.

别再去照看索菲了

Don't check in on Sophie any more.

那是我的工作 明白吗

That's my job - clear?

当然 洛拉

Of course, Laura.

你总记不得拿

You never remember.

很抱歉我的案子一直延期

I'm sorry about my case going over.

我也没有什么办法

There's nothing I could do about it.

所以你要用那个东西还替代我吗

Is that why you want to replace me with that thing?

不 不是因为你出差 真的

No, look. It's not the working away. Really.

我只是

I'm just...

老是不确定你有多想回家

not always sure how much you want to come home.

你说什么

What?

我知道你需要独处 我能理解

I know you need time alone. I get it.

你那么年轻就失去了父母

After you lost your mum and dad so young.

过去的这两年 说不清楚 洛

These last two years... I don't know, Lor.

我觉得你一直在回避我

I feel... avoided.

我觉得马茨也是这么感觉的

I think Mats does too.

上帝啊 你怎么 我压力太大了

Jesus. Why haven't you... things just get on top of me.

我知道 所以我才想要一个合成人

I know. That's why I want the synth.

让我们多些独处的时间

To give us time.

我买安妮塔不是为了取代你

I didn't buy Anita to replace you,

我买她是为了能让你回来

I bought her to get you back.

但是我哪儿也没有去啊

But I haven't gone anywhere.

准备好了吗 你能出来吗

Are we on? Can you get out?

是的 一小时后在约定地点见

Yes, I will be at the rendezvous in an hour.

我们正在路上 注意安全

We're on our way. Be careful.

你也是

You too.

这里面很闷热啊

It is sweltering in here.

是啊 有什么能帮到您的 先生

Yes. Can I help you, Sir?

你的主用户是谁

Who's your primary user?

我的拥有者为莱斯布里奇农场食品有限公司

I am owned by Leithridge Farm Foods Limited.

之前的用户呢

Previous owner?

我没有之前的用户 先生

I had no previous owners, sir.

你看 我觉得你是睁眼说瞎话呢

Now, you see, I think you may have just told a porkie pie there.

合成设备不会向人类撒谎 除非...

Synthetic appliances cannot lie to humans unless the...

普通的当然不会 比如你的这位朋友

The normal ones can't. Your friends here.

他们不会撒谎也不会思考

They can't lie, or think.

或者有感情 但你呢

Or feel. But... you,

你非常的不同

Oh, you are different...

不是吗 弗莱德

aren't you...Fred?

这是在你的充电点后面找到的

This was found hidden behind your charging point.

你倒是说说 为什么一个合成人需要手机呢

Now why would a synth need a telephone?

你一直在逃跑

You've been running,

躲藏 假装自己只是一个普通的合成人

hiding, pretending to be so much less than what you are.

我不是一个人 弗莱德

I'm not alone, Fred.

所以还是不要逃跑了 孩子

So please don't run, son.

-利奥 你想听个笑话吗 -现在不想

- Leo, would you like to hear a joke? - Not now!

有麻烦了

Something's wrong.

马克西 我们走

Maxie. We're leaving.

但是弗莱德还没有到

But Fred hasn't arrived yet.

他不会来了 快走

He's not coming. Move!

Move!

你最爱杏酱

你最爱杏酱

最爱...

Favourite is...

-你最爱杏酱 -蠢货 这是谁的合成人

- Your favourite is apricot. - Stupid thing! Whose is this?

-奥蒂 -谁能帮我一下

- Odi? - Can someone help me?

-停下来 -我关不掉它

- Stop it. - I can't turn it off.

最爱杏酱

Favourite is apricot.

别动

Stand still!

不 不 等一下

No! No! Wait!

爆头网

别进来 爸爸 我在自慰

Don't come in, Dad. I'm masturbating.

玛蒂达 我是安妮塔

Matilda, it's Anita.

我过来拿深色衣服去洗

I'm doing a dark wash.

你的最大数据处理速率是多少

What's your max processing speed?

我记录的最高处理速率是27.39千兆次

The maximum speed I have recorded is 27.39 petaflops.

若是超频使用 你也许能达到30千兆次

If someone overclocked, you might be able to hit 30.

超过负载频率

Overclocking would risk

将会对我的处理器簇造成不可修复的损坏

irreparable damage to my processor cluster.

安妮塔

Hey, Anita.

还会躲 有意思

Well, that was interesting.

我的行为设置允许采取合理的防守措施

My protocol set demands I take reasonable passive measures

避免自身受损

to avoid damage,

除非这些措施会危及到人类安全

unless those measures could endanger human beings

或是损害到比我自身更贵重的财产

or property more valuable than myself.

孩子们还活着吗

Kids still alive?

活蹦乱跳呢

Moving their arms and legs.

Here.

我懂

Yeah.

这次不准躲

Let it hit you this time.

让子弹反弹 让我开开眼

Like ricochet or something. Blind me.

我不认为我要冒这个风险 玛蒂达

I don't deem that a significant risk, Matilda.

谁管你怎么想

I don't give a shit what you deem.

我是你的主人 我命令你不准躲

I own you and I'm telling you I want it to hit you.

为什么

Why?

安妮塔 你出去一下

Anita, give us a minute.

电脑课的成绩从A降到D

Gone from an A to D in computers?

这学期的课程难度加大了

Got harder this term.

行了 别扯了

Oh, come on, that's bollocks!

我们都知道你有多聪明

We all know what an amazing mind you have.

-如果你能更用心... -没错

- If you apply yourself... - Yeah.

我就能实现梦想了 对吧

I could be anything I want, right?

当个医生怎么样

What about a doctor?

那会花上七年的时间

That would take me seven years,

但到时候人们只用七秒钟

but by then you'll be able to turn any old synth

就能将任何老式合成人变成脑外科医生

into a brain surgeon in seven seconds.

我们只想让你发挥出全部实力

We just want you to do your best.

我的实力一文不值

My best isn't worth anything.

我...

I...

安妮塔

Anita.

你好 洛拉

Hello, Laura.

衣服洗完了

The washing is done.

知道了

Fine.

我去处理几封邮件 有事就叫我

I'll be catching up on some e-mails if anyone needs me.

小心地滑

我是凯伦·沃斯警督 来自特殊技术特勤组

DI Karen Voss, Special Technologies Task Force.

那位是用户吗

That the owner of the device?

他是这里的常客

He comes in here all the time.

别太为难他

Take it easy on him.

米利肯博士 我是德拉蒙德警长

Dr Millican, I am Detective Sergeant Drummond.

我专门负责处理合成人的案件

I deal with synthetic-related matters.

那是个意外

It was an accident.

是 但你也看到了 一个女人因此受伤了

Yeah, but, as you can see, a woman's been injured.

请出示你的合成人运行执照

I need to see your operating licence.

你已经使用他六年了啊 创纪录了

You've had this one for six years. That's a record.

他们为什么没给你升级

Why haven't they upgraded you?

我才不需要没用的升级

I don't want a crappy upgrade.

乔治

George...

这台机器得回收了 伙计

This machine needs to be recycled, mate.

它都没法充电了 变成垃圾了

It won't even power up. It's junk.

我能修好它

I can fix him. I mean,

我能把他修好

I can get him fixed.

有人受伤了 所以我们必须把它报废

Someone's been hurt, so we have to get it scrapped.

-法律就是这么规定的 -求你了

- It's the law. - Please!

我需要他

I need him.

听我说

I'll tell you what,

你自己把他带走

take him yourself,

但是他必须被处理掉 乔治

but he has to go, George.

就今天 可以吗

Today. Yeah?

拜托

Come on!

你好 乔治

Hello, George.

你好吗 你 你 你 你

How are you? You... You... You... You...

启动时检测到多重故障

Multiple faults detected upon start-up.

你想要什么 么 么 么 么

What would you like to do? D... D... D... D...

奥蒂

Odi,

我们来看一些老照片

we're going to look at some old photos.

这是你和我 你 你 你

It's you and me. You... Yo... Yo...

还有玛丽

And Mary.

这是你和玛丽

This is you and Mary.

对不起 乔治 我不能

I'm sorry, George. I can't...

文件分区读取错误

Error reading file partition.

-数据可能会损坏 -不要 不要

- Data may be corrupted. - No. No.

我照了这张照片以后 她的脚马上

Right after I took this picture, she got stung by a bee

就被蜜蜂蛰了

on her foot.

内存异常

Memory exception.

致命错误

Fatal error.

没关系

It's OK.

你尽力了

Good try.

现在 放松你的臀部

Now, release your hip.

西蒙 你知道我那里怕痒的

Simon, you know I'm tickly there.

放松

And relax.

只能到这里

Oh, that's as far as it goes!

-亲爱的 -今天怎么样

- Hi, love. - Good day? Bad day?

吉尔今天走了122步

Jill walked 122 steps today.

创下了事故后的最好个人记录

A personal best since the accident.

他觉得不久以后

He thinks I'm able to

我就可以开始减少消炎药的剂量了

start reducing the anti-inflammatories soon.

我要去泡个澡

I'm going to have a soak,

他做了一些芒果卷心菜鸡肉沙拉

but he's made some chicken with mango coleslaw

你可以吃点

if you fancy.

西蒙

Simon!

那条龙说 "我难过

The dragon said, "I'm sad

是因为我想变得和你一样 老鼠"

because I want to be like you, Mouse.

"你又小又毛茸茸还很温暖

"Small and furry and warm.

然后我们就可以一起飞走了"

Then we could fly away together."

但是小老鼠说 "龙

But the little mouse said, "Dragon,

如果你像我一样的话"

if you were like me..."

我来讲吧 安妮塔

I'll take over now, Anita.

不 我想让她讲

No! I want her to do it!

给你讲故事是妈妈的事

Reading to you is Mummy's job.

但是她不会着急讲完

But she doesn't rush.

差不多也到时间

It's almost time

让爸爸给你洗澡了

for Daddy to give you your bath now.

不 我想让她讲完

No! I want her to finish!

索菲 现在该停止了

Sophie, it's time to stop now.

我能用你的泡泡液吗

Can I use your bubbles?

我不想你碰索菲

I don't want you touching Sophie.

如果没有明确说明的要求

I'm prohibited from initiating physical contact with a human

我被禁止与人类进行身体接触

without a clear, recorded request to do so.

我当前的行为设置是

My protocol set currently demands that

如果十二岁以下儿童有这类要求

any such requests from children under 12

应该事先得到父母或监护人的允许

must be referred to a parent or guardian before being met,

除非我判断儿童的安全或健康

unless I judge the child's safety or wellbeing

面临危险

to be at immediate risk.

你真是台蠢机器 不是吗

You're just a stupid machine, aren't you?

是的 洛拉

Yes, Laura.

弗莱德人呢

Where is Fred?

-他死了吧 -戴夫

- He's dead, isn't he? - Dave!

走你的

Go on.

过来

Come here.

我怎么跟你说的

What have I always told you?

绝不当众表现自己的本性 我知道

Never reveal my true nature in public. I know.

我怎样不要紧 但如果他们知道你的身份

Doesn't matter what happens to me. If they knew what you were...

-就都完了 -是

- It would be the end? - Yes.

-我知道 -是吗 你们都会完

- I know. - Yeah? For all of you.

我们会找到弗莱德和米娅

We'll find Fred. We'll find Mia.

坚强些 在那等我 我马上回来

Now, be strong. Wait over there. I'll be right back.

行 我跟七号待十分钟

Yeah, I'll have ten minutes with number seven.

在这里签字

Sign here.

Here.

大男孩 情趣泰式按摩

Hey, big boy. Naughty Thai massage.

-来我这 小情人 -你好 尤物

- Come here, lover boy. - Hello, sexy.

来 给我看看...

Come on, show me a...

见到你真好

So good to see you.

走吧

Let's go.

你没给我带点衣服吗

Didn't you bring me any clothes?

抱歉 妮斯卡

Niska, I'm sorry.

今晚我不能带你出去

I can't get you out tonight.

弗莱德没去集合点

Fred didn't make the rendezvous.

出事了

Something's wrong.

你联系上米娅了吗

Have you had any contact from Mia?

-没有 -五周了 利奥 她不在了

- No. - It's been five weeks, Leo. She is gone.

现在弗莱德也不在了

Now Fred's gone, too,

所以这地方我一秒也不多待了

so I'm not staying here for a second longer.

我不能逼你 但这里更安全

I can't make you, but it is safer here.

没人知道你的真实身份

No-one knows what you really are,

但今晚走出去就不一样了

but, walk out of here tonight, that changes,

因为这地方为你花了很多钱

because this place paid a lot of money for you.

他们会举报 让追捕我们的人再次出动

They'll report it. That gets back to the people hunting us,

然后你就只能跟我一起流落街头了

and then you'd have to take your chances on the street with me.

-就像麦克斯吗 -他跟你和弗莱德不一样

- Like Max? - Oh, he's not like you or Fred.

他不能照顾自己 不能隐藏自己的身份

He can't take care of himself. He can't hide what he really is.

我会想办法弄你出去

I will find a way to get you out

找地方建新家

and we'll make a new home somewhere.

-我们不可能有家 -会有的 我保证

- There is no home for us. - There will be. I promise.

你有听我的

Did you turn off your pain

-关闭痛觉吗 -没有

- like I told you? - No.

我应该有感觉

I was meant to feel.

妮斯卡 你干嘛

Niska, what are you doing?

妮斯卡 停下

Niska, stop it.

住手 妮斯卡

Stop it. Niska!

我只是让你看上去像是刚上过我

I'm making it look like you just fucked me.

现在可以走了

Now leave.

你得按下按钮

You have to press the button.

按钮需要人类体温

It needs human body heat.

再坚持会儿

Just hold on a little longer.

他看起来很正常

He looks normal.

他可不正常

He's far from normal.

我希望能顺藤摸瓜找到其他人

My hope is that he'll lead us to the others.

-我的人什么时候可以检测 -那不可能

- When do my people get to examine it? - That won't be possible.

我们公司资助你的行动好几年了

Our companies have funded your operation for years.

不限资源 全力支持

Unlimited resources, total access,

就因为你宣称有一批能思考

all because you claim there are a handful of synthetics

有感情的合成人

who can think and feel.

你现在终于找到了

Now you've finally found one,

我认为我们有权利研究它

I think we've earned the right to study it.

罗伯特 这些机器有意识

Robert, these machines are conscious.

你怎么知道他们不是假装的呢

How do you know they don't simulate it?

我怎么知道你不是呢

How do I know YOU don't?

我认识大卫·厄斯特

I knew David Elster.

他感兴趣的不是模仿

A simulation would be of no interest.

他的目标是制造机器生命 他是这么说的

His goal was to create machine life, as he called it.

这么说他们有生命了

Oh, so they're alive now?

不 我就打个比方 所以他们才非常危险

No. A parody of it, which is why they are so dangerous.

别闹了

Oh, come on.

他们只是怪物而已

They're just freaks.

你知道奇点是什么吗

Do you know what the singularity is?

一个叫约翰·冯·诺依曼的

A mathematician named John von Neumann

数学家在上世纪五十年代创造出这个术语

coined the term in the 1950s

来描述未来一个无法避免的时间点

to describe the inevitable point in the future

到那时 科技会超越我们

when technology surpasses us,

到那时 它用不着我们

when it becomes able to

也能进行自我完善和自我复制

improve and reproduce itself without our help.

到那时 我们就

It is the moment we become inferior

连机器都不如了

to the machine.

现在 我们的世界马上就要依赖于

Now, our world is on the verge of becoming dependent

合成人劳动力了

on synth labour.

这些合成人的身体构造与人类一样

These synths are physically no different to any others,

但厄斯特却让他们拥有意识

and yet Elster gave them consciousness.

如果在少数机器上能够成功

If it can be done for the few,

那也可以大面积推广

it can be done for the more.

然后又怎样

And then what?

你觉得他们依然甘心为奴

Do you think they would still want to be slaves?

这些怪物就是奇点

These freaks are the singularity!

我不能让你被回收

I can't let you be recycled.

这是个游戏吗

Is it a game?

你存有太多记忆

There's things that you know.

她又哭又笑

She cried and laughed.

我把蜜蜂的针拔出来的时候 她哭了

She cried when I pulled the bee sting out.

但之后 之后 之后

But then...then...then...then...

在医生那儿 她笑了

At the doctors, she laughed.

你也笑了 乔治

You laughed too, George.

玛丽说我可以 可以 可以

And Mary said I could...could... could...could...

可以 可以笑

could...could...could laugh.

你想来点面包夹果酱吗 乔治

Would you like some toast and jam, George?

你最爱的 的 的是杏酱

Your favourite is...is...is... is...apricot.

你觉得这音乐怎么样

What would you say if I asked what you thought of this music?

我觉得它演奏得非常好

I'd say it's very well played.

你这么说的根据在哪

What do you base that on?

我把演奏的音调 音色

I compare the pitch, tonality

还有节奏

and rhythm of the performance

与我所得到的乐谱对比...

to the sheet music that I access via...

不 我问的是 你觉得怎么样

No. Do you think anything of it?

抱歉 洛拉 恐怕我不明白你的问题

I'm sorry, Laura. I'm afraid I don't understand the question.

一边做千层面 一边和该死的机器人谈哲学

Making lasagne and talking philosophy with a bloody tin can.

对了 蔬菜应该好了

Right. Those veg should be done.

妈妈 我想给安妮塔一个晚安吻

Mummy! I want to give Anita a goodnight kiss!

抱歉 洛拉 我完全可以胜任急救

I'm sorry, Laura. I'm fully qualified in first aid -

索菲刚才有危险 我优先考虑了她

I prioritised the risk to Sophie's safety.

索菲 你个傻姑娘 你知道

Sophie, you silly girl, you know

在炉子旁边的时候应该小心 快上床睡觉

you're supposed to be careful around the oven. Bed - now!

这些机器降低了人类存在的价值吗

Have these machines devalued human existence?

把机器类人化的最佳理由

The best reason for making machines more like people

就是不要把人变得机器化

is to make people less like machines.

中国女工每天花十一个小时缝足球

The woman in China who works 11 hours a day stitching footballs,

孟加拉国的小男孩

the boy in Bangladesh

拆解轮船时吸入毒气

inhaling poison as he breaks up a ship for scrap,

玻利维亚的矿工冒着生命危险下井工作

the miner in Bolivia risking death every time he goes to work.

这一切都可以成为过去了

They can all be part of the past.

成人选项 18禁

合成人的应用解放了人类

Synthetic devices free people.

我们把人类当作机器太久了

We've treated people like machines for too long.

是时候解放人类的思想 身体

It's time to liberate their minds, their bodies

使他们能自由思考 感受...

to think, to feel...

活得更有人性

to be more human.

但是有很多人认为工作是人类的权利

But a lot of people would argue that work is a human right.

辛勤工作让你觉得自我价值得到了实现

If anything, the hard work gives you a sense of self worth.

我想你应该先去微芯片车间工作一个星期

I think you should spend one week working in a microchip facility.

所以 我们都要去当诗人了吗

So, we're all going to be poets or something?

鬼话连篇

What a load of crap.

混蛋 我还在看呢

Oi, slag-chops, I'm watching that!

去你自己房间看 小屁孩

Watch it in your room, knob-cock.

-好了 你们两个 都回房间 -真的吗

- All right, both of you, to your rooms. - Seriously?

-快去 -我又不是十二岁

- Now! - I am not 12.

-为什么你每次都这样 -咋了啊

- Why do you always have to do this? - Do what?

你总是把事情搞砸

You just ruin everything.

我刚听见后门打开了

I think the backdoor just opened.

肯定是马克西又去吸烟了

Must be Maxie smoking again.

然后你就大吵大闹

You'll have a screaming row,

她就会跑到别处吸烟

then she'll smoke somewhere else for a bit.

还是小偷来光顾比较让人省心

Fingers crossed it's only burglars.

安妮塔 我们睡下后你必须呆在室内

Anita! You need to stay inside after we go to bed.

听明白了吗

Is that clear?

当然 洛拉 对不起

Of course, Laura. I'm sorry.

今晚月色很美 您觉得呢

The moon is beautiful tonight, don't you think?

他们不可能问出那样的问题

They're not supposed to ask questions like that.

他们也不会出差错的 不是吗

They're not supposed to have accidents, either. Are they?

不退

We're not taking it back.

我们有必要害怕合成人吗

Should we be afraid of our Synthetics?

亿万合成人在世界各地工作

Hundreds of millions operational across the world

没有一起有确实证据的

and not one single verified

合成人故意伤人的事件

instance of a Synth knowingly injuring a human.

他们唯一目的就是让我们的生活更美好

Their sole purpose is to make our lives better.

他们是没有意识的

They aren't sentient,

也没有任何思想 感情和知觉

they don't have any thought, emotion or awareness.

程序中的阿西莫夫模块意味着

The Asimov blocks in their programming mean that

阿西莫夫定律即为机器人三定律

机器人不得伤害人类 或因不作为使人类受到伤害

除非违背第一法则 机器人必须服从人类的命令

在不违背第一及第二法则下 机器人必须保护自己

他们根本不可能对我们造成任何伤害

they simply aren't able to do us any harm.

如果你找不到她了呢

What if you can't find her?

我们会找到她的 马克西

We'll find her, Maxie.

因为我爱她

Because I love her.

她也爱我

And she loves me.

但是你认为某天我们会制造出

But do you believe that one day we will have

具有真正人工智能的合成人吗

a truly artificially intelligent synth?

可以和人类一样思考和感受的合成人

One that thinks and feels like a human?

如何复制一件连自己都不能理解的东西呢

How can we replicate something we hardly understand in ourselves?

如何判断我们的复制是否成功呢

How would we even know if we succeeded?

你承认这是你们工作的方向了吗

But you admit it's something you're working towards?

我们只是未雨绸缪而已

Think of the problems to solve before we get there.

人类感情是什么 比如 什么是爱

What is human emotion? For example, what is love?

它是我们与生俱来的还是后天习得的

Is it something we are born with or can it be learnt?

褪下小裤裤 别脱下来

Panties down. Not off.

那些阴暗情绪又是什么呢

What about the darker feelings?

什么是恐惧 愤怒 暴力

Fear? Anger? Violence?

没有这些 人类意识就不完整

Human consciousness is not complete without them.

还有记忆 我们的记忆主观 易错

And memory - ours are subjective, fallible...

但如何教一台电脑学会遗忘

But how do you teach a computer to forget?

或是学会做梦 这是人类大脑需要做的

Or to dream? It's something our minds need to do.

一个有意识的合成人必须要能做梦吗

Would a conscious Synth have to be able to dream?

也必须会做噩梦吗

To have nightmares?

当然不需要 他们不过是机器而已

Of course not, they're just machines.

想看什么剧的剧本可以在下方留言哦,小编会选出来发布哦

相关文章