美剧

看美剧学英语-----《致命女人》NO.1

字号+作者:一只站着睡觉的长颈鹿 来源:一只站着睡觉的长颈鹿2019-12-20 我要评论() 收藏成功收藏本文

长颈鹿近段时间想认真学习英文但是不想去硬记单词(记完就忘)更不想去看那些晦涩难懂的文章(等于折磨)但是我爱看美剧不如就趁着看美剧的时间来学一学落下许'...

"

长颈鹿近段时间想认真学习英文

但是不想去硬记单词(记完就忘)

更不想去看那些晦涩难懂的文章(等于折磨)

但是我爱看美剧

不如就趁着看美剧的时间

来学一学落下许久的英文

话说不动笔墨不读书

长颈鹿想多花点时间记录下来

不但对自己是一种学习

同时也能供大家一起学习

希望能给大家带来一点点的帮助

最近在看《致命的女人》

那就从这部美剧开始

致命女人 第一季 Why Women Kill Season 1

场景1:The Husbands(丈夫们)

Robert:

----I started dating Beth Ann in high school.

===我和贝丝.安高中时开始交往。

----She used to make me sandwiches and sew buttons on my shirts.

===她以前常给我做三明治还有缝衣服扣子。

----I tell you , there’s nothing sexier than a girl who likes to take care of you.

===相信我,爱照顾人的女生最性感了。

----Beth Ann was a virgin on our wedding night.

===新婚之夜时贝丝.安还是处女。

----She wanted nothing more than to be a housewife.

===她一心只想做家庭主妇。

----We were very happy , for the first few years.

===我们生活幸福,不过只维持了几年。


看美剧学英语-----《致命女人》NO.1

Karl:

----I was introduced to Simone at a benefit.

===我是在一次慈善晚会上认识萨蒙妮的。

----Oh , the entrance she made.

===她的出场太惊艳了。

----Designer gown , dripping in diamonds.

===设计师礼服,挂满钻石。

----You could tell from the way she walked , she knew she was fabulous.

===你能从她的走姿看出来,她知道她美若天仙。

----I was Simone’s third husband.

===我是萨蒙妮的第三任丈夫。

----Oh , she loved to shop and throw parties.

===她喜欢购物和开派对。

----Until she discovered my secret.

===直到她发现了我的秘密。


看美剧学英语-----《致命女人》NO.1

Eli:

----I first saw Taylor at a women’s march.

===我最初是在一次女性游行示威上见到泰勒的。

----She was giving a speech about dismantling the patriarchy.

===她在做一个关于废除父权制的演讲。

----And I don’t really remember much of it , because the entire time she was speaking , I was just thinking , “That is one hot feminist.”

===讲了什么我记不大清了,因为她整个演讲期间,我都在想“这个女权主义者也太性感了”。

----Right away , Taylor told me she was bisexual.

===泰勒一来就跟我说她是双性恋。

----So I married a lawyer.

===我娶了一个律师。

----My Jewish parents were thrilled.

===我的犹太父母高兴坏了。

----And then , all hell broke loose.

===然后,生活就天翻地覆。


看美剧学英语-----《致命女人》NO.1

场景2:Pasadena 1963(帕萨迪纳1963年)


Robert(罗伯特):

----Can you believe it?

----你能相信吗?

Beth Ann(贝丝.安):

----Oh ,Rob . It’s lovely .

----罗伯,真漂亮。

Robert(罗伯特):

----Damn straight.

----那是当然。

Beth Ann(贝丝.安):

----And it’s so big.

----而且好大。

Robert(罗伯特):

----Well , it’s a mansion , is what it is.

----这可是豪宅。

----Yeah , you’re married to a guy who can afford a goddamn mansion.

----你嫁给了一个买得起该死的豪宅的男人。

Beth Ann(贝丝.安):

----Hello.

----你好。

Sheila(希拉):

----Hello. Sheila Mosconi. This is my husband, Leo.

----你好。我是希拉.莫斯科尼。这是我老公利奥。

Leo(利奥):

----I guess you’re our new neighbors.

----你们应该就是我们的新邻居吧。

Beth Ann(贝丝.安):

----I must apologize for my husband’s language.

----抱歉,我丈夫出口成脏。

----He’s excited because we’ve never lived anywhere this nice before.

----他太激动了,因为我们从没住过这么好的街区。

----He doesn’t usually swear.

----他平时很少说脏话的。

Sheila(希拉):

----Relax. We’re from Brooklyn.

----淡定。我们是布鲁克林的。

Leo(利奥):

----Yeah. We don’t give a fuck.

----是的,我们才他们不在乎。

Beth Ann(贝丝.安):

----Yes. Well, it was lovely to meet you.

----好的。很高兴认识你们。

Sheila(希拉):

----After you unpack, invite us over.

----你们放好行李后,邀请我们去做客。

----I’ll give you the skinny on all the neighbors.

----我给你说说街坊邻居的八卦。

----You know, who to avoid.

----你懂的,要回避哪些人。

Leo(利奥):

----She just wants to see if your furniture’s nicer than ours.

----她就是想看看你们家家居是不是比我们的好。

Sheila(希拉):

----I married a tightwad.

----我嫁了一个守财奴。

----I know that her furniture is nicer than ours.

----她家家居肯定比我们的好。

Beth Ann(贝丝.安):

----The moving men will be here any second.

----搬家公司的人马上就回来。

----After they’re done, we would love to host you.

----他们完事后,我们会很乐意邀请你们过来。

Robert(罗伯特):

----I saw you talking to the neighbors.

----我看见你和邻居聊天了。

----What are they like?

----他们什么样?

Beth Ann(贝丝.安):

----Italian.

----意大利人。


看美剧学英语-----《致命女人》NO.1

场景3:Pasadena 1984(帕萨迪纳1984年)


Simone(萨蒙妮):

----Karl? Karl?

----卡尔?卡尔?

Karl(卡尔):

----I’m in here, Simone.

----我在这儿,萨蒙妮。

Simone(萨蒙妮):

----Oh. The phone is going to ring any second.

----电话应该马上就会打过来了。

----It’ll be Henri, my hairdresser, and he will be livid.

----是我的理发师亨利,他会暴怒的。

Karl(卡尔):

----What have you done?

----你做了什么?

Simone(萨蒙妮):

----I’m 20 minutes late.

----我迟到了20分钟。

----Again.

----又一次。

----He’s gonna try to say he’s given away my appointment.

----他会说他取消了我的预约。

----Don’t let him.

----不准他那么做。

----Insist I left an hour ago, and that you’re beyond frantic.

----你要坚称我一小时前就出门了,你很抓狂。

----Can you do that, darling? Can you lie for me?

----可以吗,亲爱的?你能为我撒谎吗?

Karl(卡尔):

----Well, last week, I told Delia Butrose you’d never had work done.

----上周,我跟德莉娅.布特罗斯说你从没整过容。

Simone(萨蒙妮):

----This is why you’re the best husband I’ve ever had.

----所以你是我有过的最棒的老公。

Karl(卡尔):

----I was just hoping to be in the top three.

----我以为只能进前三呢。

Simone(萨蒙妮):

----Wish me luck.

----祝我好运。

Karl(卡尔):

----Hurry home. Our party starts at 7:00.

----早点回家。派对7点开始。

Simone(萨蒙妮):

----You know me. I’m never late. For a party.

----你了解我。我从不迟到。不会迟到参加派对。


看美剧学英语-----《致命女人》NO.1

场景4:Pasadena 2019(帕萨迪纳2019年)

Eli(伊莱):

----Saul.

----索尔。

Saul(索尔):

----My man, I just got your text. What’s up?

----哥们。我刚收到你短信。怎么了?

Eli(伊莱):

----Actually, it’s my wife.

----其实是我老婆找你。

----She requires a little face time.

----她想跟你当面谈谈。

Saul(索尔):

----Geez.

----老天。

Taylor(泰勒):

----Hey, Saul.

----你好,索尔。

Saul(索尔):

----Hey.

----你好。

Taylor(泰勒):

----Hey. I just had a quick question about the blueprints for the remodel.

----你好。我有个关于改建蓝图的小问题。

Saul(索尔):

----What seems to be the problem?

----有什么问题吗?

Taylor(泰勒):

----Well, see, I asked for a window to be put in the side of the building.

----是这样,我要求在房子的侧面安装一扇窗户。

----but you put it in the back.

----但是你装在后面了。

Saul(索尔):

----Yeah. I had to do it that way.

----嗯。我不得不那么做。

Taylor(泰勒):

----Okay, but why?

----因为什么原因呢?

Saul(索尔):

----Well, it’s a structural thing.

----这样结构更合理。

----It’s hard to explain.

----很难解释。

Taylor(泰勒):

----Well, I’m a smart girl. Give it a try.

----我是个聪明姑娘。试试吧。

Saul(索尔):

-----Relax, sweetheart, it’s gonna look great.

-----放轻松,甜心,装好了会很棒的。

Taylor(泰勒):

----Okay, Saul, here’s what I think is going on.

----索尔,我是这么想的。

----You want to finish this job quickly and move on to the next one, and it’s easier to put the window there instead of where I want it.

----你想尽快完成这项工作,然后继续下一项工作,而且把窗户装在后面,比按我的要求做更简单。

----Am I right?

----我说的对吗?

Saul(索尔):

----I’ve been in construction 40 years.

----我在建筑行业工作了40年。

----No one’s ever questioned my integrity.

----从来没有人质疑过我的职业道德。

----And until you can speak my language, you’re just gonna have to trust me, sweetie.

----在你会用我的语言说话前,你只能相信我了,亲爱的。

Taylor(泰勒):

----I may not understand construction, but I do understand contracts.

----我可能不懂建筑行业,但是我懂合同。

----Especially the one you signed, which clearly states that I don’t have to pay you unless the work is completed to my satisfaction.

----尤其是你签的那份合同,上面明确写着除非工作完成得令我满意,否则我一分钱都不用付。

----And that means, for the purpose of this, and all future conversations, my dick is bigger than yours.

----也就是说,就这场谈话和未来的一切谈话而言,我的屌都比你大。

----Am I speaking your language now, Saul?

----现在我会说你的语言了吗,索尔?

Saul(索尔):

----Yes.

----嗯。

Taylor(泰勒):

----Good.

----很好。

Eli(伊莱):

----It’s okay, man.

----没事的,伙计。

----Her dick’s also bigger than mine.

----她的屌也比我大。

----You get used to it.

----慢慢就习惯了。


看美剧学英语-----《致命女人》NO.1

未完待续……

等待下篇……

感谢观赏……

"
相关文章