50个美剧高频金句
By the way,
I'm your number-one fan.
顺便说一句,
我是你的头号粉丝。
Give it a shot.
I got faith in you.
试试看,
我对你有信心。
Have you ever been to Japan?
No, never.
你曾经去过日本吗?
从来没有。
Have you ever
thought of marrying?
你有没有想过结婚?
He began to read out loud.
他开始大声读起来。
He doesn't put much thought
into his books.
他并没有花费
太多心思在书本上。
He was beginning
to think he was a jinx.
他开始认为自己是个倒霉蛋。
Her son thinks
she's an absolute
raving lunatic.
她儿子认为她是个十足的疯子。
How can you be 100% sure
they are out to get you?
你又怎么能100%确定
别人肯定对你有所企图呢?
How the heck did he do that?
他是怎么做的?
I am not good at it
by any means.
无论如何我都不擅长。
I am not saying we are not good,
but honestly we can do better.
我并不是说我们做的不好,
但是老实说我们可以做的更好。
I am running late.
我要迟到了。
I am wasting my time.
我在浪费时间。
I can never
make sense of a word he says.
我从来没有理解过他说的每一个字。
I can't be bothered.
我不会被打扰的
I can't take you any more!
我再也受不了你啦!
I couldn't be more sure.
我再也肯定不过了
I did a little,
but I can't take credit
for everything.
我个人做了一点事,
但不能说都是我的功劳。
I didn't realize
how much this meant to you.
我不知道
这个对你的意义有这么大。
I don't have a clue!
我不知道
I don't know for sure.
我不确切知道
I don't know to what end
she suddenly left the city.
我不知道她为何突然离开了这座城市。
I guarantee you,
I will not stop you.
我向你保证我绝对不会阻止你。
I guarantee you'll like it.
我敢保你会喜欢它。
I learned German from scratch
in six months.
我从零学起,
六个月学会了德语。
I think I figured out a way
to fix that.
我会找到解决办法。
I told you this was a bad idea
from the get-go.
开始我就和你说
这不是好主意。
I was in your area today
but it didn't cross my mind
to call and see you.
今天我去过你那儿附近,
但我没有想起来去看看你。
If you have a lazy husband,
it is so awful.
如果你有一个懒惰老公,
那你真的很惨!
I'm not going to
get paranoid about it.
我不会对此多心的。
It took me a while to
figure out
how to do this problem.
我花了好一会儿才想出如何作这个问题。
It turns out that life can be so.
原来生活可以这样。
It's a real bummer
that she can't come.
她不能来,实在令人失望。
Let's get out of here!
What are you waiting for?
我们赶紧离开这!你还在等什么呢?
My friends think I'm nuts
for saying yes.
朋友们认为我答应是疯了。
My god, it is awful,
I should pay more attention to it.
天啊,太可怕了,
那我得注意点了。
People judge you
by your appearance,
whether you like it or not.
人们根据你的外观判断你,
无论你喜欢还是不喜欢。
She's going to come back
every so often
她会偶尔回来的。
The question
put me on the spot.
这问题一下子把我难住了。
They studied life on earth
in all its forms.
他们研究地球上各种形态的生命。
This is a valid question.
这是一个好问题。
This may be true
but it is only part of the story.
这可能是真的,
但它并不是事情的全部。
This work is complete crap.
这件作品蹩脚透顶。
Tom is not very good at sports,
so he is far less likely to
win this time.
汤姆并不擅长运动,
因此这一次他不大可能会赢。
You are over the line.
你太过分了。
You seem preoccupied lately.
你最近看上去心事重重。
Your partner can bring you
up to speed.
你的搭档会告诉你进展。
"