那些经典的电影让人百看不厌,那些经典的台词在我们心中时常想起。今天就带着大家一起回味经典电影台词,一起跟着台词学英语。
经典台词
阿甘正传
1.Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get.
人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力,你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种。
2.You got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
你只有忘记以往的事情,才能继续。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breez .
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
5.Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要面对的一件事。
6.If there is anything you need, I will not be far away.
只要你需要,我就在这里。
7.Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.
没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分。
肖克申的救赎
1.Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies!
记住,希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。
2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying.
生活可以归结为一种简单的选择:不是忙于真正的生活,就是一步步地走向死亡。
3.Fear can hold you prisoner ,hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another.
懦怯囚禁人的灵魂,希望可以令你感受自由。强者自救,圣者渡人。
4.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That’s institutionalized.
监狱里的高墙实在是很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。这就是体制化。
5.I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying.
人生可以归结为一种简单的选择:不是忙着活,就是忙着死。